Monday, May 10, 2010

First day as a blogger!

Today is my first day as a blogger. I have been stock piling information and things I want to share with others.

I have always been timid when it comes to doing things like this but I have decided today is the day to cast away those fears.

This weekend I spent most of my time learning new things one of items hot on my list is the E-Myth Contractors and how to improve business. I am not a contractor anymore but my business is surrounded by contractors. I am in pursuit to help find ways to improve their business and help them through these challenging times.

Here is a quote from the book that I would like to use as a starting point for discussion.


A quote:

Money: You can't live with it, and you can't live without it. But you better understand it. Because until you do, it will eat your business for lunch!

Your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment